Help us , Please donate for Matteos service dog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Night Runner!

Went to bed really early last night of just plain exhaustion ,had a early day yesterday went grocery shopping,sent out my Valentine gift exchange ,cleaned did laundry, Matteo got home at noon and proceeded to dump my clean laundry out and throw it in the air , it was about 2 loads he did that to , so I had to re fold everything LOL hes silly then he says as I'm folding, (what doing mom) So I hit the bed early around 1:00 am i hear the ceiling fan turn on and him say (WOW) then he flips all the lights on, so now I'm up I go make him a cup and try to lay him down but he was not having it , so he stayed up till close to 5:00 am .Ill be turning in early again tonight since I really didn't sleep last night.
I find myself staring at him alot thanking god hes mine.

 Hes doing so well, Yesterday as we went up the steps he was moving so fast and told him slow down baby and he did!!! So we are reaching goals that is one of my main goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment