Help us , Please donate for Matteos service dog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Reaching Goals!!!




 Today we are reaching goals, Matteo had his speech therapy and he is matching at 100%!! I'm so excited to see the changes on his IEP that will take place this month sometime don't have the date yet but I'm so excited. I've worked very hard with Matteo since July and have seen a Giant turnaround. I think Matteo will still have the tendency to run off a little or jump off the kitchen table here and there, but  I'm working on with all my free time, We take walks and I try to let him walk on his own, but once he realizes hes not being held on to he bolts LOL ,Soon he will have his service dog that will help keep him safe and with lots of prayers and PT and OT we can get him to notice danger! Congrats Teo Mommy loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment